Friday 8 February 2008

Commercial Comments

I thought the commercials from class were all very creative and very good. The two that I remember most are the hat one and that iball one. I remember the hat one because its message seemed clear (hats for everything! buy hats!), yet wasn't too obvious. It showed how hats were needed and for lots of things, and that that store could supply them, yet it didn't just say 'we have hats for everything'- it actually showed how hats were needed for everything. The hats were cool, too.

I also remember the iball commercial, mostly because I think that that's a very creative thing to come up with, that seems to be something that really would appeal to high school students. Also, I thought the product name was cool too, playing on the fact that everybody automatically assume that anything that starts with an 'i' is great. Or almost everybody, anyway. I also liked how it caught the viewer's eye by having Brittney jump in and out of the screen. And then Maggie's voiceover at the end was totally like what happens at the end of real commercials, too.

No comments: