Friday 30 November 2007

Progress as of Friday, November 30

I haven't really done anything except think about my ideas. I'm leaning toward the field trip one. Arguing for a swimming pool isn't going to work. Arguing for the renovation idea would be either too complicated (with a lot of mini-proposals in one) or too simple (I can't write that much on how we should build a roof). And the bonus with the field trip idea is if I argue it well enough, someone in charge here might actually think about doing it.

But I'm still thinking. I might think of something better when I have time this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say go with the field trips - you could do a lot of really interesting interviews on campus about it. And you are correct, it probably has the most potential for actual change.