Thursday 6 December 2007

Progress 6 December

I forgot to blog yesterday. I did make a little progress. I thought about how to organise the essay, and tried to find more articles online. Unfortunately, I couldn't. I found loads of stuff about virtual field trips, though. Personally, I'm not sure how interesting a virtual field trip would be.

That's also what I did today. I'm going to email the people in this class and ask what they think about the issue. Knowing this school, most likely only one or two people will actually answer. They can be anonymous if they want.

2 comments:

Kendal said...

Lizz-

Personally, I do not think that a virtual field trip would be very interesting. But that is just my opinion. I am just like you, and am making a little progress each day. I think that you do have a difficult topic to find articles about. But, you could definitely interview a couple of teachers for your paper. I'm also sure that if you emailed the class, more than a couple would respond to you and give you their opinions, I know that I would! Good luck finding more sources and with your paper! I think that when your finished this will be a very interesting paper to read.

ieyshawalker said...

Lizz,

I think that making progress for this certain topic is and will be a bit difficult. But, interviewing people from our school or even teachers would be a good idea. Interviews allow you to get the actually opinions directly from someone you know rather than searching for opinions on websites. I am sure that more than one or two people would reply to an email you send out.

I look forward to hearing and reading more about your paper. Good luck with finding research and writing this paper, hope all goes well.

-Ieysha