Monday 17 September 2007

AP Exam Fears

What scares me the most about the AP Exam is the essays. I'm not very good about writing essays within a time limit. WHen I write, I at first just write down what I think, then I edit it so it makes sense to other people. When I'm on a time constraint, there's just not time to do that. Also, I hate writing essays, especially useless ones whose only purpose is to torture us into passing an exam. Also, the essays have to be handwritten. First of all, my handwriting is terrible, especially when I start writing really fast in order to keep ip with my thoughts. I also think faster than I write so it's hard for me to keep track of my thoughts. I also have problems structuring my essays anyway, so this is worrisome.

~Edit: after talking about it in class, my fears about the essay have, um, increased. The multiple choice, fortunately, won't be too bad. Unless the course thingy is lying and deceiving us and it's really much harder but the want to fail us all ahahahahah...

sorry :)

No comments: